1. How do I start? How do I log in?
As soon as you pay online you should get a link to the program and your user name and password. Click on the link or copy and paste it in your browser and it will ask for the user name and password.
2. I am going to be travelling soon for 2 weeks. Should I join the program after that?
You get access from the time you pay for 2 months or 3 months depending on the package. The program consists of 28 days full of videos, instructions and motivation. Once you open it, you can access it as many times as you like within the period of access. So it all depends on you. You can even learn while you are travelling. This program gives you complete control to do it at your time and your own pace.
3. Once I log in, can I view the whole program at once?
No, you have to go in a specific order. Only when you finish one day and answer the test questions, will you be able to access the next day. But you are free to revise the previous days whenever you wish. You are also free to cover more than one day at a time if you wish. But you have to do it in the right order. Ideally you would take one day at a time for 28days of the course, and cover this systematically over 28 days. This will give you some time to revise and will help you get the results in the period of the program. But this is not mandatory, you can go faster or slower.
4. At what time and when does the program start? Can I do it if I am in a different time zone?
The program gives you complete control in your hands. You can literally log on and do it whenever you wish.
5. What if I need help? Is there some support?
The program has been designed so that you will learn everything that you need to know to reverse diabetes if you do it properly. There are more recipes and information on DIACURE -LIVE DIABETES FREE website too. If you need help in reducing medicines, checking your reports etc, you can always register for a DIACURE -LIVE DIABETES FREE consultation during or after the program.
6. I have tried purchasing the program but the payment failed?
In this case, please connect with your bank and drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue
7. What exactly will I get in this program?
This program gives you step by step guidance on how to get started, shop and prepare, do lab tests, how to cook, how to check, how to reduce medications as you get better with the help of short videos and some text. It is designed so that you can learn at your own pace.
8. I have paid. Now what is the procedure?
You should have received your user name and password. Please log in and start.
You can also Bookmark the link by locating the bookmarks in the menu of the browser and choose to remember the username and password when you log in. This way you can avoid having to find the link each time and to remember the user name and password.
9. Are the contents like videos and recipes are downloadable?
No, they are not downloadable and you do not need to download them. The idea is to get rid of diabetes by changing your lifestyle.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
Since it’s an online program cancellation is not possible. We are confident that you will be more than happy with the content.
11. What is the difference between the 1year program and the 28day online program? Which is better?
Highly motivated people could try the Online program since isn’t personalized and gives you step by step guidance and motivation for a short period. The 1year program is spread out over a period of time. The online program can’t take the place of attending the 1year program which gives you a greater chance of having better results. You may add consultations to this to help cut down the medicines. Consultations are individualized to your specific needs.
13. Is there a guarantee that I will reverse my diabetes after completing the program?
If you follow the guidance, then yes, you will reverse diabetes in time or at least largely improve. You may need the help of consultations and further support to reduce medications.
15. Is this only restricted to diabetes or any other diseases can also be cured?
Well it’s especially designed for diabetics but everyone in the family can benefit from it too. In reality, the cause for diabetes, hypertension, PCOD, hypothyroid, obesity and many other illnesses is insulin resistance. Even people with auto-immune problems will benefit. We recommend the healthiest lifestyle, which is common for all humans.
16. What about Type 1 diabetes? Is this course only for type 2 diabetes?
This program is focused on conditions causing insulin resistance, i.e Type 2 Diabetes, PCOD and Obesity. Although the cause of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes is different, Type 1 might not benefit from this program. In Type 1 diabetes insulin doses might drop but total reversal doesn’t happen.
17. My doctor told me that diabetes cannot be cured, that I have to take medicines lifelong.
DIACURE -LIVE DIABETES FREE has helped thousands of people reverse diabetes. You can see some of the testimonials on our website. Some of our patients are also doctors themselves. You can surely get rid of those medicines.
18. Will I get a dedicated consultant to work with me for the online program?
No, you would have to register for a consultation for that. There could be sessions led by Diabetologist doc and/or Diet and exercise experts for which you will be notified in advance
19. Will my blood reports be studied and a specific diet regimen be suggested?
Yes, we will study your reports but personalized diet wont be suggested. The online program is not individualized. It’s a group approach program and can’t replace a full year’s program. You may require a doctor consultation and extension of the program additionally depending on the number of medications you are on.
20. Can I also get a medical consultant to go along with this course?
This totally depends on your needs. If you need it, you can contact us and avail the facility by payment of the prescribed fee
21. Can type 1 Diabetics also expect a reversal in this program
This program is exclusively for type 2 diabetics without any complications. MODY, LADA or type 1 diabetes patients might not get benefitted and the program might even be counterproductive for those patients. Infact it is imperative that you declare that you have type 2 Diabetes and no other forms of Diabetes before entering the program.
22. Is it mandatory to get blood tests done before Day 5 of the program. What if I don’t do it
Yes, it is mandatory to finish your blood test from a reputed lab before you cross day 5 of the program, failing which you won’t receive the login credentials to move further than day 5 or 6
22. What happens after I exhaust my access period. Can I further extend the program?
No, this is not extendable. Once you have paid for this program, you can access this only for 60 days. In case you are going to be out of town or have situations which won’t allow you to complete the 28 day course in 60 days, please write to us at Ceo@livediabetesFree.org within the first 5 days and we will try to help you out.